How it works
Real Estate Consortia Marketplace (REM) does a few amazing things:
- Find and connect with professionals and service providers.
- Post your referral for sale on the marketplace.
- You can offer your referral for sale today. Asking the recipient party to pay something today shows that the recipient is serious about servicing your client, and isn't that a beautiful thing?
- The recipient (buyer of the referral) has three days to connect with the client or the sale can be refunded.
- Don't like the agent who purchased your referral? You can chose to not give that referral to the buyer and refund the transaction.
- You can also get paid a traditional referral commission when the transactions closes. If you chose this option, enter the referral details into the REC Referral Tracking (RET) System. ONLY share the client details in the RET system where REC can track the referral for you. If you share outside the RET system, REC has zero visibility into making sure you get paid for your referral.